RYNO Network Services offers a comprehensive portfolio of IT support solutions when and where you need them.
Outsourced Field Support
Are you looking for a way to deliver onsite IT support to your clients cost-effectively? You have come to the right place. RYNO Network Services offers integrators, carriers and network equipment manufacturers a sensible alternative to maintaining and managing their own onsite field force. We have developed an extensive network of skilled, professional technicians covering over 80 cities in 23 states across the U.S and continuously growing. These technicians are available for dispatch 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week and will perform onsite service calls on your behalf without the hassles and overhead associated with maintaining the headcount in-house.
By outsourcing your onsite service calls to RYNO, you will enjoy a myriad of benefits.
- Reduced Overhead. By outsourcing your IT support field force to RYNO, you enjoy the benefits of an expansive onsite field force without the payroll expense associated with employees. No need to worry about utilization levels and bonuses, because you only pay for a knowledgeable technician when you need one.
- Expanded Coverage. Whether you are outsourcing all of your onsite IT support to RYNO or just augmenting your existing field resources, RYNO’s vast network of technicians and ability to recruit resources quickly in new areas will expand your coverage areas – allowing you to service more clients.
- Broader Capabilities. Our technicians have extensive technical backgrounds and are called upon to perform a variety of technical tasks each day. Therefore, your customers will enjoy service from technicians with broader skill sets and experience which can help when trying to troubleshoot issues across a diverse network.
- Time to Focus on Your Business. RYNO takes on all of the responsibility for recruiting, training, dispatching, and managing the technicians for you so you have time to focus on your business.
At RYNO, we have the onsite field resources you need to provide your customers with the most professional, courteous and knowledgeable technicians in the industry. Contact us today to learn how we can support your business.
We are available to answer your company’s IT support request 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our knowledgeable dispatchers have a 15 minute call back time to confirm your service call, regardless of mission, be it critical 2 hour onsite or next day service calls.
Dispatchers are also skilled in relaying special instructions to the technicians, setting up training and providing you with the current technician status. Whatever the need, our dispatchers will handle your request in a timely and courteous manner.
In today’s information-based environment, it is critical to keep your systems up and running at optimal performance. RYNO Services will handle the installation and maintenance of your information systems equipment. Plus, you can relax in knowing that there are NO monthly service fees.
We offer the following services:
– Site Surveys
– De-Installations, Equipment moving and shipping.
– Configuring equipment, Routers, Switches, Hubs, DSU/CSU’s
– Network Design
– LAN/WAN Product installation
– Installation of CAT-5, CAT-3 and OCT cable runs.
– Network connectivity and Diagnostics
– O/S Systems, Windows 3.1/95/98/2000/XP/XPP/2000 PRO-SERVER/NT/Novell
– Printers (Local or Network)
– Frame Relay Devices
– Roll-Outs, Staging and Testing
and much more……
Each technician is hand picked by us and trained by our technical managers to provide our customers with superior technicians. Our technicians are a minimum of Network+ certified and many are Cisco certified.
All technicians carry laptops, a vast assortment of cables, loopback plugs, emulation software and many of the technicians have wireless capability. Our technicians are capable of handling anything from simple troubleshooting to installation and networking. Our professional technicians are knowledgeable with roll outs, routers, CSUs, DSUs, modems, switches and printers.
Ryno Technicians observe a business casual dress code when visiting a client site. As ambassadors of Ryno Network Systems and your company at client sites, the technician’s appearance will reflect your image. Our ambassadors will reflect a positive, professional and approachable image while in the field.
We train to meet your needs. You set the standards for training and our technicians will meet those requirements. In addition to the initial training, Ryno Technicians continually update their training as your needs change. We maintain a library of training materials required by our customers. These materials are available to our technicians 24/7. Whether training online or training with CDs provided by a client, we train to the needs of our clients. Our technicians are provided with up-to-date information of any new or updated training.
Current training materials include:
– ACE Materials
– AT&T DSU/CSU
– Cisco Equipment
– Printing Equipment
– Review of ATSC and ASP CDs
We are currently in 86 cities in 22 states and growing. If you don’t see your city listed and your company requires a technician, give us a call and we will locate a qualified technician in your area.
New York City
To obtain a complete list of technicians by state and zipcode faxed to you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-796-6638.
GSA Coming Soon in 2014!