Technicians ??? All Areas
Thank you for responding to our ad. The following are requirements that our company expects in our 24/7 IT Support field technicians. If you can answer YES to ALL the items, please go to the next step and submit your resume for review.
– Be self-employed and looking to expand your bottom line
– Have 2 years POS and peripherals experience
– Be able to terminate (m/f) Cat 5 cables
– Be at least Network+ certified or higher (certificates to confirm)
– Have a cell phone with you at all times
– Have reliable transportation
– Have a laptop with a built in serial port or USB to serial converter and Ethernet connection
– Have a basic tool kit with screwdrivers, pliers, RJ45/RJ11 crimper, wire stripper, wrenches and a flashlight
A wireless card is required for some customers.
This is for self-employed field technician. This is Not a FULL TIME position: You get paid for the work completed as a 1099 contractor. If you can’t comply with the beginning questionnaire, please do not send your resume.
The majority of our calls occur during normal 8-5 business hours; however, since we are a 24/7 IT support business occasionally you might be asked to cover a call after hours or on the weekends, which the pay rate reflects.
RYNO covers installs, repairs upgrades of routers, hubs, switches and T1s. We have technical support personnel available while you are on a call and support through our contracted companies as well. Our customers are national companies, and techs are expected to present themselves in a professional manner at all times.
Being on time is a MUST.
Submit your application now: CLICK HERE